PLUG & PLAY BITCOIN MINING
START MINING BITCOIN OR BITCOIN CASH IMMEDIATELY
BASED IN CHINA AND USA
Whatsminer is headquartered in Shenzhen, China. We also have a satellite office in America to assist westerners with buying and servicing their Whatsminer's in their farms.
M10 WHATSMINER VIDEO DEMO
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
We take pride in providing exceptional customer service before and after the sale.
ASIC SUPERCOMPUTING- THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE
An application-specific integrated circuit, or ASIC, is a microchip designed and manufactured for a very specific purpose. ASICs designed for Bitcoin mining were first released in 2013. For the amount of power they consume, they are vastly faster than all previous technologies and already have made GPU mining financially unwise
Whatsminer is a ASIC based Plug & Play Bitcoin Mining hardware appliance. It allows you to start mining Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash immediately and jump into the new digital gold rush.We are happy to announce we have successfully finished the integration of osTicket support ticketing system into our Whatsminer.net website.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR BITCOIN MINING
WHETHER YOU'RE BUILDING A MINING FARM OR JUST RUNNING A FEW IN YOUR HOUSE OR OFFICE, WE CAN SERVICE YOUR WHATSMINER NEEDS.
SHA-256 is the most popular Secure Hashing Algorithm that is used by Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and other forks and crypto coins. SHA-256 is a one way function – it cannot be decrypted back.
With the M3 you pay less per Th/s with a power supply then the competitors so you can achieve a quicker ROI.
The M3 is smaller than its predecessor the M1 and the S9. The shorter box makes it easier to store and and ship while its allows more stackable space per rack.
STABLE ASIC DESIGN
The 28NM chip is a stable design proven to be able to handle the heat and demanding load of being run 24/7 365 days a year. The heat syncs have been redesigned from the M1 giving it better heat dissipation.
OPEN SOURCE PLATFORM
The flash and user interface for the M3 is an open source and can be programmed by anyone who has the skill set. This opens many possibilities like overclocking and better tools/features for the power user.
Whatsminer M3 11.X - 12.X TH/s 11.5GH
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Product Dimensions: 160x180x50mm
- Product Weight: 65gr
- Vista Module: 45 x 12 x 5.5 mm
- Widescreen WQVGA 16:9 microdisplay
- Sunlight readable – high contrast
- Virtual image appears is 3x larger than typical bike computer
- Field of View (FOV) 10.68
- Integrated battery
- Battery type: Lithium ion
- Rechargeable via MicroUSB connector
- Battery life: 5 hours typical use
- Bluetooth sensors (BLE)
- ANT+ sensors
- Micro USB – recharging port
Whatsminer M10 - 33 TH/s
- Chips: 315*16nm ASIC
- Hashrate: 33TH/s (+/- 5%) (depends on cooling)
- Power Consumption: 65W/T 2150W per miner (+/- 10% )
- Power Supply Unit: WhatsPower P5, 2500w, 93% efficiency 220V (included)
- Controller: included
- Operating Temperature: 23F~104F / -5C~40C
- Dimension: 13.38″ x 7.87″ x 6.69″ / 34cm x 20cm x 17cm
- Weight: 18.85Lbs / 8.55kg